I'm not going to complain about all the things that were bad this year. Let's just say I don't want to feel jealous and left out anymore. I should be glad that I have friends, and should appreciate them. Although I am still scared I'll lose friends when school starts next year, I'll just wait until it actually happens. I just hope everyone has a better year. Without all the hurt and betrayal and annoyances.
And I really with that everyone will have a new outlook on life. Not everything in 2011 was bad. I know I can't have a perfect year. I'm getting older an older, and I have to stop thinking so childishly and letting things affect my life so much, or overexaggerate everything.
I'm really sorry for this bad post. I just feel so overwhelmed and messed up. I just wish we can all be better friends in 2012. Without you guys, I wouldn't have gotten through it. We may have had arguments and disagreements, but we've grown so close.
I'm thankful for each and every one of you. And I genuinely really want each of you to have a good year.
Happy new year, Essie, Ray, Jenn. Let's rock 2012!!! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment