Supposed to be studying. But no, I'm having a fked up argument with you.
You know I can't take your mom.
You told me to tell your what was wrong.
And I did.
You don't stand up for me. You just stay silent. And now you're telling me that you do?
I asked for proof. You asked when you haven't stood up for me. What I really wanted to say was "always".
And now you're asking if you want to break up. Cool.
°•.♥.•°ғоᴙᴇνɛʀ.ʁɒιᴎ°•.♥.•° says:
*but i do talk to her
Michael says:
*thats not the point
*my point is
*if you think you cant handle associating with her
*maybe you should
*consider
*you know
°•.♥.•°ғоᴙᴇνɛʀ.ʁɒιᴎ°•.♥.•° says:
*consider what.
Michael says:
*not being together




1 comments:
:x.... Blood is thicker than water.. You can always talk to me euni xD Even though my advice sucks half the time... ):!! Man... It's a bit annoying how passive they're being. Again, if my mom were like that I would've verbally ripped her head off for being rude to my friends x.x! I don't see how any of that can be justified, or how they can still be on her side but... blood is thicker than water. THat's all I can think of ):
Post a Comment