i was so looking forward to seeing you today. like i always am.
but no, you give me the cold shoulder and don't even seem like you want to see me. you're always like that now, getting emo for no freaking reason and not answering me when i ask you what's wrong.
and whenever i tell you to choose something, you always say you don't know. and when i choose it for you, you complain about it. wtf. >.>
seriously what you told me before the start of the school year, that you would spend more time with me, and try to make me happier and less lonely... i just feel like you were just sugar coating it for me on my birthday.
in other words, you told me a lie to make me happier.
i'm not happier. hell, i think i was happier last year.
like, i understand you're in engineering, and you're busy. but you still have time to do other things with david? what about me?
i hate how you get emo at random times (or all the time) and it PISSES. ME. OFF. SO. MUCH.
thanks for telling me you'll be there for me.
when in reality, you aren't.




2 comments:
ahh! my stupid blog feed thing didn't show this T_T! anyways!
ahh love =(!! I'm always here for you <3 ! hehe.
I've seen him so emo and quiet and stuff too! It makes me angry too! but i'm sure you're more angry! ahh !! =((!
I gotta admit, friday really pissed me off though... how he acted.. @_@...!!
hope everything's okay love =((
oh man... .): I kinda noticed this too when I came ... I thought that was jsut how he was ... but props to you for putting up with it for so long D:! NEXT YR ESSIE WILL COME AND MAKE THINGS BETTER :DDD -gets magical bandaid-
Post a Comment