A few days ago, someone I went to high school with, who was in my grad class, whom I have never spoken to, sent me an e-mail saying he wanted to commit suicide and needed someone to talk to.
I said I would talk to him. How would you feel if you said no, and he actually did kill himself because you wouldn't listen to him?
The thing is, I feel like this is God telling me which career path I should head towards. I've been learning how to counsel someone in Hecol 315, and learning all the skills and strategies to help prevent and advise someone in need.
Right now, I'm really scared I'll say the wrong thing and he will end up killing himself.
But how could I say no?




2 comments:
love, I believe in you, I believe in your amazing abilities. You can do this love <3!! God's putting your career into practice, so once you overcome this obstacle, you'll grow and help many others. <3 you can do it love <3!!
lorne?
Post a Comment